Enterprise rent-a-car has officially opened its doors in Omagh.
From compact 3-door cars to spacious Suv’s and vans for work and leisure. They have everything you need to make your drive from A to B a joy.
- Extensive ground work preparation from a brown field site dating back to steam train era. During our works, we unexpectedly uncovered artefacts from the old railway station which are of much historical value to the people of Omagh.
- Drainage works involving the installation of a pumping station, as well as the formation of a filtered washing bay, structure and base to facilitate car wash and valeting all year through.
- Earthwork support and piling with concrete foundations to support the installation of a bespoke modular office.
- External amenity and internal lighting. Further Electrical works including the connection of pumps, power washers and CCTV.
- Resurfacing with asphalt and block paving as well as white lining providing up to 30 private car parking spaces.
- Formation of a perimeter precast gravity retaining wall.
- Landscaping the site with clean cut greys, sharp lines and sparkle granite chipping, which transformed this derelict brown fields site on the edge of Omagh town centre and creating a beautiful outside space with a distinctively chic, modern feel.